Moon's Day

Posted by: Ninarie in ,

Today is the Moon's Day. Err.. So this is the Chinese's Festival or Cambodian's Festival? I don't know. But I just wanna ask you, did you get any message from your friends or bf/gf? Some wishes? For me I got some.

Anyway, just wanna wish:

Because of the Full of the Moon, and your life is like the Moon ...
You are ...

Full of Bright
Full of Respectionation
Full of Love
Full of Happiness
Full of Wonderful Life ...

Enjoy Eating Moon Cake!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 Beautiful Comments

Hello Ninarie! Thank you for using the template, I hope you enjoy it... If you have problems regarding this template, feel free to contact me and i'll look into it as soon as I can..

best regards,

nik

Post a Comment